- From: Namiri Plains, Serengeti National Park, TanzaniaFrom a distance, my driver spotted 2 male lions walking across the plains. Through
- From the Field
As I travel around the world to wild-life rich places, I document my journeys through photography, videography, and writing.
The articles are a mixture of these artistic outlets.
Come along with me as I travel the world and learn with me about all the wonder and magic the wild world has to offer.
- Safari Tales - stories about the animals and sightings during my travels
- From the Field - short stories (1-3 paragraphs) about a sighting or animals during my travels -- very similar to Safari Tales, only shorter
- Travel - all different aspects of traveling including travel journals, lodge review, location and trip reviews and more
- All - a listing of all the articles on the website
- Conservation - anything about conservation of wildlife or wild places
- Personal - personal stories about my life that are unrelated to wildlife and travel
As I stroll along the sandy shore, the soft grains of sand shift beneath my toes. The ocean stretches out before my
I don't know much about leaf cutter ants. I've only seen them on two occasions. Once on a night walk
Have you ever been in a jungle? Or even a really thick forest?Just imagine, it's hot and humid...you feel sticky all