(Lots of pictures at the end of the article)2022! What a year. It was full of travel and some life changes.Holly,
As I travel around the world to wild-life rich places, I document my journeys through photography, videography, and writing.
The articles are a mixture of these artistic outlets.
Come along with me as I travel the world and learn with me about all the wonder and magic the wild world has to offer.
- Safari Tales - stories about the animals and sightings during my travels
- From the Field - short stories (1-3 paragraphs) about a sighting or animals during my travels -- very similar to Safari Tales, only shorter
- Travel - all different aspects of traveling including travel journals, lodge review, location and trip reviews and more
- All - a listing of all the articles on the website
- Conservation - anything about conservation of wildlife or wild places
- Personal - personal stories about my life that are unrelated to wildlife and travel
THE decision is never easy. But often it is clear. This time it was neither.It's never easy to say good bye to
Shawshank Redemption - a very popular movie. Perhaps you have seen it? The majority of the movie was filmed at the
It's been 15 days since Rocky passed to the Rainbow Bridge. I've tried to start this memorial post for him many
Shadow was one of the truly beautiful souls. A gentle giant. Written words won’t ever do justice to his life
They say everything can change in the blink of an eye. For me, it was more like everything changed in the space
My love affair with Kenya started 26 years ago. Oh, I could tell you it’s because of the people – so
I can’t imagine the life he lead before he came to Last Day Dog Rescue…well, wait, yes I can and it’s not