- From: Namiri Plains, Serengeti National Park, TanzaniaFrom a distance, my driver spotted 2 male lions walking across the plains. Through
- Safari Tales
As I travel around the world to wild-life rich places, I document my journeys through photography, videography, and writing.
The articles are a mixture of these artistic outlets.
Come along with me as I travel the world and learn with me about all the wonder and magic the wild world has to offer.
- Safari Tales - stories about the animals and sightings during my travels
- From the Field - short stories (1-3 paragraphs) about a sighting or animals during my travels -- very similar to Safari Tales, only shorter
- Travel - all different aspects of traveling including travel journals, lodge review, location and trip reviews and more
- All - a listing of all the articles on the website
- Conservation - anything about conservation of wildlife or wild places
- Personal - personal stories about my life that are unrelated to wildlife and travel
The road was bumpy and the wind was cool blowing through the sides of the open 4 x 4 vehicle.I felt a
Her beautiful amber eyes changed from soft and alert to cold and piercing.They looked like they could burn holes into a 10
Leopards: Elusive, powerful, somewhat scary. One of the original BIG FIVE. A safari goers dream sighting. There is something about
My love affair with Kenya started 26 years ago. Oh, I could tell you it’s because of the people – so